Oh Boy! The beautiful girl.

I met this girl at Brooklyn bar
And though the girl wasn't looking at me
I could sense behind this magnificent face a lovely heart.
I watched her talk all through the flashy lights and peptic drinks
My heart skipped every time I heard her name
This shy kid wanted to talk once and for all
I could sense the tension building in me
I could sense the magic carving my body throughout and all.
Finally, going berserk with stupid ideas in my head I asked her if I could sit near her place
She agreed with a nod and I was ecstatic and surprised.
I came home with madness in my mind
I missed the smell of her fragrance and the color of her eyes
And I thought I don't care if to find her it takes my whole life
I found her at last and started a plethora of events
Chain of activities followed and I wrote a song
Oh boy! Now am 50 Cents.

And she was the one I took for a walk and the trees weren't there forever
The flowers are waiting to be plucked and this is the time we waited for
All the magic and  all of this rapport this girl had everything inside her
Of all the things we missed on her watch she has made my life blessed forever
All this while I was thinking that maybe she loved me more
And all this time I could sense a cupid watching us all over
So zip zap that feeling and make a move
because  love can happen anytime and there is nothing prove


Comments

  1. The feeling of love has always been special to everyone.
    The feeling , sometimes, remains same throughout the life but sometimes, it becomes the biggest regret of life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Indian education system -What’s at stake?

An ode to the ‘Selfless Gender’

मैं यादों मैं तेरे साथ हूँ |